Property fund administration is a core area of our business. Our funds team has extensive experience of giving advice on a wide range of real estate investment fund structures, owning properties in the United Kingdom, the United States and throughout Europe.
Since 1996, Volaw has been involved in the establishment and continuing administration of a Jersey-based fund investing in US real estate. This has led to the creation of several similar real estate funds, as well as a number of SPV structures for individual or small groups of investors wishing to invest in real estate, both in the US and Europe.
Volaw Funds is able to offer a full range of management and administration services, including:
- Registered office and company secretarial
- Registrar services
- Provision of Jersey resident directors and officers
- Coordination of investor subscriptions and calls
- Preparation of NAV calculations
- Processing of capital and income distributions
- Payment of fees and other liabilities
- Book-keeping and accounting
- Regulatory filings
- Safe custody of title documents
- General supervision of the fund’s activities.