With over 20 years of experience in this area, Volaw’s Funds team is highly experienced in the establishment and administration of private equity, venture capital and similar funds.
Often structured as a Limited Partnership, we can advise on the drafting of limited partnership agreements, management agreements, and the offering memorandum. Similarly, we regularly advise on the formation of private equity investor vehicles for “club” style investor groups. We will manage the regulatory application process and ensure the Fund receives the appropriate consents from the JFSC.
Volaw Trust Company is able to offer a full range of management and administration services, including:
- Registered office and company secretarial
- Registrar services
- Provision of Jersey resident directors and officers
- Coordination of investor subscriptions and calls
- Preparation of NAV calculations
- Processing of capital and income distributions
- Payment of fees and other liabilities
- Book-keeping and accounting
- Regulatory filings
- General supervision of the fund’s activities.