The term “Hedge fund” is generally used to encompass a wide variety of fund structures, with many different types of investment strategies. Many such structures will require the participation of specialists in a number of different financial centres. For many years Volaw has worked with other specialist service providers to ensure that a fund receives a seamless service, with Volaw acting as the coordinator of these services.
Volaw Funds is able to offer a full range of management and administration services, often in partnership with other service providers, including:
- Registered office and company secretarial
- Registrar services
- Provision of Jersey resident directors and officers
- Ensuring management and control is maintained offshore
- Coordination of investor subscriptions and calls
- Arranging for the preparation of NAV calculations
- Supervision of the processing of capital and income distributions
- Payment of fees and other liabilities
- Book-keeping and accounting
- Regulatory filings
- General supervision of the fund’s activities.