Volaw have considerable experience in the establishment and administration of a wide range of Equity funds. These include:
Volaw have acted in various roles for many traditional collective investment funds where the principal asset class is equities quoted a stock exchange in one of the major financial centres of the world.
Specialist country funds
Volaw have experience in the establishment and administration of equity funds investing in equities of companies either established in a particular country, or equities quoted on the stock exchange of a particular country.
Umbrella and Multi-class funds
Volaw have assisted in the management and administration of certain umbrella fund structures where investors are able to switch between various sub-funds offering a different investment strategy or class of asset.
Shari’a compliant funds
We have built up considerable expertise in Shari’a-compliant funds for Islamic investors, having been involved in several pioneering transactions in recent years.
Volaw Trust Company is able to offer a full range of management and administration services, including:
- Registered office and company secretarial
- Registrar services
- Provision of Jersey resident directors and officers
- Coordination of investor subscriptions and calls
- Preparation of NAV calculations
- Processing of capital and income distributions
- Payment of fees and other liabilities
- Book-keeping and accounting
- Regulatory filings
- General supervision of the fund’s activities.