The Channel Islands Securities Exchange
- The Channel Islands Securities Exchange (“CISE”) was established with the aim of becoming the premier offshore stock exchange in the European time zone
- Its objective is to be the Exchange of choice for the listing of investment funds, debt instruments and the shares of companies
- The CISE has grown rapidly since inception, with over 2,000 securities having been approved by the market authority since 1998 worth a total market capitalisation of more than £300billion.
Tracking the market
- The CISE provides high visibility for its listed securities and sponsors through its web-site www.thecise.com
- This service is in addition to the market data and price quotations distributed world-wide through the CISE’s Reuters pages
The CISE and Volaw Corporate Finance Limited
Volaw Corporate Finance Ltd, an associate of Volaw Trust & Corporate Services Limited, has been a Category 1 Listing Member of the Exchange since 2000, less than two years after the original CISX was established.
For further information on the CISE or the listing services we provide, please contact Ashley Le Feuvre.