A considerable number of the entities that we administer have been established by corporations for commercial or residential real estate financing, balance sheet management or tax planning reasons. We have acted for a number of the UK’s top 100 companies and also for corporations established in other parts of the world, in establishing and managing such entities.
For company registration we are able to help in:
- Incorporating companies in Jersey, or in other jurisdictions such as the BVI and Cayman Islands
- Providing Jersey based directors
- Providing a company secretary
- Maintaining the statutory records and registers of such companies
- Filing statutory returns with the Registrar of Companies
- Providing management of the company, including organising transactions and the operation of bank accounts
- Keeping proper accounting records for each company
- Preparing annual or other regular financial statements
- When required, organising the audit of each company’s financial statements
We are also able to provide our full range of corporate services to companies registered in other jurisdictions such as the British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands.
Our extensive experience in this area allows us to adopt a commercial approach to the management and administration of such entities, providing a prompt and efficient service that meets the business needs of our clients.